Mondli Mchunu – Mr Price Group
Mondli is the Group Employee Relations and Transformation Director for the Mr Price Group. He is an admitted attorney. He is an employment law and legal compliance expert with extensive experience in developing and implementing corporate employment law strategy in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Poland and Australia. He has in-depth experience in developing and implementing organisational strategies relating to employment equity and transformation. He is well oriented in relation to compliance and reporting of the Employment Equity plan in the South African context and the Affirmative Action reporting and implementation in the Namibian legislative context. Previous Board membership positions include the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) and The Bhodloza Nzimande Foundation. He is a Director in the Mr Price Group Foundation. He chairs two MANCOs of Retirement Funds administered by Alexander Forbes in Botswana and Namibia, respectively.
- International Leadership Development Programme Certificate (ILDP)class of 2017 Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Certificate of Achievement Executive Education – GIBS W&R SETA International Leadership Development Programme July 2018 Leonard N. Stern School of Business New York University
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Bachelor’s in law (LLB LAW UKZN)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Translation – University of KwaZulu-Natal (Howard College)